My journey...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Dwelling upon events passed

In my life journey, there have been many significant events. Some happy and some sad. But through each event, I know that God has a purpose for me and through each event, I have learned to grow closer to Him. I have learnt life's precious lessons. It is through these events that God caused me to be in awe of Him. Through reading the Bible I know of Him but through events in my life I experience Him. Learning to be thankful no matter how bad the circumstance. To trust my life in His hand.

Thinking of events in my past,
The sand of time passes really fast,
Learnt of lessons that will last,
God my burdens to Him I cast;

Memories remains fresh of the past,
My dreams and hopes that did not last,
Looking forward with wisdom from the past,
My Savior gives me hope that will last.
posted by Janelle at 8:16 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home