My journey...

Friday, August 04, 2006

Pour my love on You

Tonight I am suddenly so overwhelmed by God's love. I realised How much He loves me. I am so grateful to Him. Pouring my love on Him but the love that He pours on me is so much more.



I love You so much God. Words cannot express what my heart feels for You. I thank You for not giving up on me. Thank You for being so patient with me. For Your revelations. Thank you for Your gift of life. Thank You for the trials that I went through. Thank You that as You have promised, You will never leave me nor Forsake me. You have kept to Your promise. Thank You for Your guidance and Your direction. Thank You for taking care of me. Thank You for not letting me have my ways at times for You know what is best for me. I can keep going on and on about how grateful I am that You are my God and my Heavenly Father. You know the condition of my heart. I love you so so much.
posted by Janelle at 9:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home