My journey...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Faith


Faith...
Without faith it is impossible to please God. Faith is believing in something without seeing. We all have faith in something. Whether it be God or ourselves or our friends. We can paint a perfect picture on what we want our lives to look like but often, faith requires us to trust even when life is nothing like that perfect picture.

Time and time again, God has challenged my faith in Him. Just when you think you trust in Him for something, it is that something that He challenges you in. But if I believe that God exists then I ought to believe in Him in totality. Should believe in all the promises He has given in the Bible. If not, then do I really believe that there is a God? For example, He said that He is a healer and that He heals. If I don't believe that, then why do I even believe in God? Even though I do not see it in my life, He is still the healer. He says that He has a plan for my life. Do I trust in Him with my life? When the road gets tough, it does not make Him less of a God. The challenge is not going through the trials but to believe that God is in the midst of it. That His plans and purposes still stands.

He is the "I AM" (my previous entry)I am determined to still believe in Him though my faith is shaken. Tho the picture I paint for my life is different from what He wants. I will still trust in Him. His will be done. Where else can I go? Who else can I trust in if not Him? Yet will I praise Him. My Lord and my King.
posted by Janelle at 10:24 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home