My journey...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

God is the I Am

At times life does not make sense. Yet you know that God is still in control. He said "I Am".




I Am strong when you are weak.

I Am able when you are not.

I Am your peace when you are in turmoil

I Am your comfort when you are hurting.

I Am wisdom when you are lost

I Am knowledge when you need it.

I Am light in the midst of your darkness

I Am the way

I Am your shepherd who will guide you

I Am the healer when you are sick

He is a lot more things that I am slowly discovering. In the path of that discovery, life does not make sense yet He is the constant. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. It is in knowing who He is that will draw me closer to Him. Causing me to understand a bit more about what His Kingdom is like. Bringing His Kingdom here on earth.

Reveal more of Yourself to me God....

To You my eyes will gaze

Though everything is in a daze

I shall not act in haste

but will be still and know your ways
posted by Janelle at 10:19 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home