My journey...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

I have questions without answers


The more I seem to know the more I seem to not know. Heard of that phrase? At times that is how I feel. That is how I am feeling now. Just don't know how to make sense of all the "new revelations". I am being enlightened when I read sherman's blog entry that one cannot know all truth.

It's simply that what I think I know is simply a reflection of the greater whole; it may not necessarily be untrue, but it's certainly incomplete and inexhaustive.(Sherman Kuek)
Read his blog entry on "tongue-twisting believing". Makes me understand now a bit more about myself and my confusion at times. hee hee

LAtely I appreciate the diverstity of denomination in the "christian" circles. Learning to see (no matter how different our understanding and belief) the truth in each denomination. Their attempt to grow closer to God. Their love for God and their endeavour to search for Him. The methods and values of each denomination. Their strengths in the Word, in silence, in prayer, in solitude. Perhaps we should learn from each other. WHat are our strengths and what are our weakness. Not one denomination has all the answers. We should learn from each other so that we can together learn to live out the Kingdom of God here on earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home