My journey...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Life make sense?


One of my closest friend read my blog and made a comment. "You can really make sense of life?"

Of course I cannot. How can life make sense. Trying to live out the Kingdom in this un-Kingdomic world. At times, it was even cruel to me. Even things of the Kingdom seem to not make sense. What I have believed in for such a long time I find that I have to un-learn and re-learn. But I serve a God who knows everything and I just trust in Him that He will lead me and guide me in my journey. My confidence is not in myself but it is in Him. He is the constant in this life where everything around me can change. I know that I will make a lot of wrong choices and decisions. Perhaps decisions that are not good for me. I have the confidence that God will help me make the right ones if I leave the choice to Him. I will still try to live out His kingdom in this un-kingdomic world even though life seems to be unfair to me and people try to take advantage. No it does not make sense. Call me an idealist. But this I know. I serve a living God. A God who will guide me through this journey of mine.

The steps of a goodman are ordered by the Lord. I believe it. Do you?
posted by Janelle at 11:29 PM

2 Comments:

Love this shot! The sunlight thro the trees! Heaven!

6:05 AM  

Thanks. Took this shot in Frasers Hill on my family holiday

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home