My journey...

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Yearning for You


Feels like I have lost my way in my journey. I am yearning for the times of refreshing that comes from above. I am yearning to hear His voice. To feel His presence. To be near to my Father, my Saviour, my Lord once again. This loneliness I feel yet not because of a lack of Human companionship. This uncertainty I feel yet not because I am seeking for my future. This confusion in my mind yet not because I am misled.

I do not care any more. Come what may. I just want to find my God again. To be with Him. To hear His voice. To behold Him. Desperation swells in my heart to once again find Him. To seek Him. Longing for a closeness with Him yet what can I do but wait.

Where are You? You seem so far away. What good is all the good things around me when I feel so far from You. Longing for my Father's touch. In one of Tim Hughes song, "Take the world but give me You".
posted by Janelle at 2:17 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home