My journey...

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My 100th Post


Have not been blogging for a while. My pictures have been taking up my time. A person only has 24hours in a day. Plus I do notknow what to blog about. My mind has been blank. I know what some of you are thinking. I do have a brain k.

Lately I felt quite far away from God. The more I feel like I am far from Him the more I desire Him and the more I desire Him, the further away I feel. I know it sounds weird. It actually makes sense to me.

My mind is a world of confusion. Trying to make sense of so many things. Believe it or not, I do not even know how to pray or why I pray. I hope I am not backslidding. Feels like it. Yet my desire for God is stronger than ever. What is going on? Help me make sense of it all.

Was driving oneday complaning and crying and all of a sudden, I felt His presence so strongly and His love. He was revealing Himself as my Daddy and I just wept. I just know He is in control and in charge. I just need to be still to know He is God. Resting in His love.
posted by Janelle at 10:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home