My journey...

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Love my family

Was going to write something inspiring but found my cousin's blog and could not stop reading her entries. I love my cousins. We "grew up" together although we did not stay together. It is always fun to have family gatherings. Just tonight I had supper with two of them. Maybe because I was the only child when I was growing up. So I spent a lot of holidays in my grandma's with my cousins.

I am learning to enjoy people around me. Plus family members.

Today I had lunch with a close friend and she commented that before when she would ask me for lunches, I would always be busy. It is true. I do not know what I was busy with but "things" just took away my time and people became secondary. Its always ministry and events that take my time. Meetings at church. So if you are not my church friend, I hardly have time for you. But it is good to spend time with family and friends again. Have to remind myself that people comes first. Part of my learning to live in this journey.
posted by Janelle at 9:11 AM

2 Comments:

hey, something that am experiencing now too.. no one can be closer than family members...

10:29 PM  

Thanks for your comment but who is this?

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home