My journey...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Learning to live again

For many years now I have seen ministry as the most important thing in my life. Trying to keep ministry alive and going. My vision. My purpose. My direction. My goal. All these have been instilled in my mind for the longest of time. The need to achieve. The need to be a good leader. A good mentor. I have to be the person to disciple the young ones. Living for others. Afterall my life is the example. Giving them a purpose and vision. My mind have been so preoccupied in wanting to do "God's work" that I have neglected to live. To live the life that God has called me to live. The life that He has created me for. To enjoy my journey. To enjoy the people that I am with. To enjoy the companionship of friends. To live life. I am slowly discovering myself again. Who I am. What I like. Enjoying the company of friends again. To live life again. Free to be myself.
posted by Janelle at 7:37 AM

1 Comments:

It's never too late to realise that and to start living.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home