My journey...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Surrounded by His presence

Sitting alone in the darkness of my room in the wee hours of the night, a beam of light shines through my window between the slit of my curtains. As I looked up at it, it reminded me of God. Light in the darkness. Light the allows me to see what is around my room. I begin to think of God looking down at me and smiling down at me. Then suddenly, a voice in my heart says "No. God is not looking down at you. He is with you in that dark room. His is beside you waiting to talk to you."
I suddenly realised that God is not somewhere up there but He is with me. It brings me comfort. Suddenly I shudder. God you are wanting to spend this time with me. To whisper in my ear and to hear me whisper in yours. Secrets from my heart. Secrets from Your heart. I am not reaching out to HIm. He is waiting for me in the stillness of my room. His presence surrounds me. My time with God.
posted by Janelle at 11:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home