My journey...

Saturday, October 07, 2006

My masterpiece

One of my favourite hobbies is photography. I just love taking photos. Capturing that moment through my eyes. Lately, thanks to my.... ahem.. my dad's new Canon S3, with its changgih macro function, I managed to capture a few of my masterpieces. I am very happy with them and I think that they are one of my best photos for now. Have a look.




I know I am no pro. There are people who came to me and commented that I should focus on the eyes and the composition could be better. The exposure could be better. I would want to improve myself but I am still proud of my pictures :P

It reminds me of our Loving God. No matter how imperfect we may think we are or how others criticize us about our looks, we are still God's masterpiece and He is proud of each one of us. He sees us with eyes that glows with love. Each one of us, His masterpiece and He is proud of us.
posted by Janelle at 6:44 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home