My journey...

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Help me see with Your eyes

People whom you care about the most are the ones who hurt you the most. At times it feels like a dagger is stabbed into your heart. Maybe it is expectations of each other not met. Or have we misunderstood each other's intentions? Whatever it is, I pray that God will help us see things from His perspective. To understand each other more clearly. To place Him in the center of our friendship that this friendship may bring Him joy and that He will be pleased with it.



Release me from this pressure of pain
friendship sailing smoothly can suddenly be strained
hurtful words, misunderstanding happens again and again
energy, joy can easily be drained.

To You I look from my suffering
despair and tears I am offering
Faith and hope I am gathering
May this friendship be to You as pleasing.
posted by Janelle at 9:53 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home