My journey...

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I am going on a holiday

For my faithful readers, I will be away on holiday for about 2 weeks. It will be a good time away. Easter came and gone and I have been so busy that I did not really think about the meaning of easter. It was more like work and work. This time away would be a good time for me to spend time with my family and also to spend time with God. To ponder about things which He is teaching me about His Kingdom. To hang out with Him. To have fun with my daddy in heaven. To discover different cultures and different landscapes so that I can be in awe of the creative God again. To enjoy His creation. Someone once said "It is not our doing but our being that is important. If we find that our doing is getting no where, then we need to look at our being" God is more interested in us as a person and our walk with Him. Our "ministry" and serving is secondary. This time away, i hope to be found in Him even more. To be amazed by Him once again. I might just have a good time and not get any revelations but that is OK. I know I will just be amazed at the different expression of God's creation. I will gain rest and be refreshed.



So I shall not be updating my blog till I get back.
posted by Janelle at 9:24 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home