My journey...

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The emptiness


Each of us have a longing to love and to be loved. That cause us to be on a search for that fulfillment. Sometimes, that emptiness can cause us to feel like we are in a bubble. Shut out from what we are suppose to be doing and who we are. I have friends who get married because of the need to be loved even though they do not love the guy. Many go around searching for the other half because they think that life is incomplete. I have to find my other half to complete me.

We will never find our other half because we are a complete person. God made us whole and complete in Him. We need to be completely found in Him then we are ready to give of ourself to another. That longing to be loved can only be fulfilled in God because only God will never let us down. If we place all our hope in a person, a man, that person will never meet all our expectations. Without knowing the source of love. Without knowing and understanding the love of God for us, we cannot really love another. If we do, it will be out of selfish motive.

God make me complete in You and fill me with Your love so that I am ready to give of myself to another.
posted by Janelle at 7:30 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home