My journey...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Question and answers

Do you ever realise that sometimes we come to God with a question and then we give Him an answer? For example. "God, should I be taking this job? Well... it does pay well. It is a promotion for me. So I guess you will not object if I do take it. Infact, I will take it and if you object then you cause it not to be so smooth sailing. A-men".

We human like to be in control and we are not really asking for God's will are we? We are afterall very impatient people. But then again, does He really have a specific job or a specific will for our lives or are we free to choose? Like a specific someone for us. A specific church that He want us to be in. A specific location where He wants for you to stay. Specific career. A specific degree that He wants for you to take at uni. How do we know what is His will for our lives? How do we know we are pleasing Him? I guess the bottom line is our love for God and trust that He will lead us. I think some of the specifics mentioned are not very important. But how we live this life and how we live out the kingdom where we are at.

I myself am questioning but do not have all the answers.
I've got questions, without answers.....
posted by Janelle at 12:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home