My journey...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Your blessing is enough.


I watched eragon a while ago now. There is this one scene where eragon's cousin was going to move out of the house because he cannot stay in the village anymore for the 'bad' people will come to capture him for National service. Hee hee. He will be taken to fight for the bad guys. Something he does not wish to do. Just as he was leaving the house, his father greeted him good-bye for he may never see his son again. He said that he wish to give him more but that was all they had. Then the boy said "Your blessing is enough". Pause....

How many of us seek only for God's blessing in our life? God's approval in the things that we do. Not in a material way. Not in riches or wealth but just His approval in the things that we do. In knowing that the Father is pleased with us. I want His blessing. I want Him to be pleased with the things that I do. Not because I am so good and able but because I am obedient to hear Him and walk in His ways. To know that I am in His will for my life. Not to seek approval from man. Fame or wealth but just to get His blessing. His approval. "Your blessing is enough for me"

posted by Janelle at 11:22 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home