My journey...

Friday, December 22, 2006

God's little surprises

I just came back from Brisbane Australia not too long ago. Brisbane in now suppose to be in the season of Summer and the time that I was suppose to go, the weather was suppose to be very hot. We nearly postponed our trip because of the hot weather. Just the week before I went, it hit about 40 deg C. I was hoping that it would be cooler because I just love to spend time in nature. Go for bush walks and be in the mountains and if the weather is hot, then the experience would be terrible. I really love the mountains and the wildlife in Australia.

God is faithful and He shows His love in little surprises along life's journey. When we were there, the weather took a turn and it was very cooling. About 24 degC or lower. At night, it even reached 16 deg C and we even needed a jacket. God is good. Because of this cooling weather, I managed to spend most of my days out doors rather then staying in shopping malls trying to cool down. I managed to go for my bush walks and see nature. The day after we leave to return to Malaysia, the weather again went back to the 30s deg C. I nearly cried. God is so good. My Australian friends and relatives could not explain why the weather suddenly took a turn.

I always feel closer to God in the mountains and with nature. Just to see His majestic creation and to be in the quietness to reflect "stuff". Here are some pics. How can you resist that view!





It has been a good trip. Not to mention all the reunion with my relatives. I have not seen some of them for years and they have been dear to my heart. Especially my Uncle Kim and Aunty Grace whom I have lived with for 6 years. This whole trip has been a blessing to me. Part of God's little surprises in my journey


posted by Janelle at 2:54 AM

2 Comments:

nice sceneries...y u always get to go nice places? :P i *jeles* hehe..

6:06 PM  

Hahaha. your turn will come.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home