My journey...

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

God is Silent

God has been so silent. Did not even hear Him breathe. But His presence does not depend on my feelings. Certainly not upon my unbelieve. God is not present if I believe that He exist. He is not Absent when I do not believe in Him. He is still there and He is still God.

Someone once said that "we need the conscious presence of other people to become sensitive to God's presence". I saw Him in the faces of people when they worship. I saw a glimpse of him in the testimonies given by others. I saw Him when I was reading. I saw him in creation. In the photos that I took. In nature when I was observing. He is definitely there but He is still silent. I am dying to hear from Him but He is still silent.

Perhaps it is enough to know that He is everywhere that I look. Everywhere that I turn to. He is with me. My silent care giver. My silent comforter. My silent Father. For whatever reason I am not hearing Him, I trust that He is leading me in this journey.

Some of my photos which helps me see the beauty of creation.












posted by Janelle at 12:08 AM

5 Comments:

These would be awesome framed up and plastered on our green walls :-D

7:39 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:41 AM  

We can theme the wall - "He is silent, yet ever present everywhere I look" by Janelle Khoo.

Yay .... applause!

7:42 AM  

Awesome pics. So often we long for the voice, the answers to our questions, but instead he paints messages in the blue of the sky, in the warm smile of a friend, in the cool after the rain... These are the love notes he leaves for us... Great you have eyes to see them.

7:11 PM  

Thanks netwiz.

Michele... I can pass you the pics...

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home