My journey...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

letting go (Gary Valenciano)



Found this song. It really spoke to my heart. Letting go. It is so difficult to let go of our own desires simply to trust in a God whom we cannot see but that is all that we have to do.

This has been God's challenge to me in the past week. Is to let go of my own control and to trust Him completely. Not to try to make something out of my life or to try to make things happen but to allow Him to guide me and teach me. It is the hardest thing at the moment. All those questions about "what if I got it wrong?" "What if God does not care?" Already I feel like I am hanging on to nothing but disappointments. But deep inside as God speaks to me I know that it is not the case. Just like the words of the song. Let go and you will understand....
posted by Janelle at 2:31 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home