My journey...

Monday, April 12, 2010

Mega

We found our Dog unable to get up one day and we suspect that he had a mild stroke. One of his hind leg was not working. He could not stand up on his own and needed us to pull him up to be able to stand. He looked really sick and we were going to put him down. We cannot be helping him stand up all the time and to watch him suffer.

My care group prayed for him and the very next day, there was a very dark thunder storm. Apparently there was hail stones in my area. The loudness of the thunder and the change in weather must have caused Mega to force himself up and since then, he was able to stand up himself. He is getting better now. He is able to even climb stairs on his own. God was so quick to answer our prayers. Mega is such a gift from God. His life is such a miracle. This is the second time that he is so sick. The last time, the Vet wanted us to put him down but thanks to my dad who wanted to wait, Mega was cured. Now this is the second time.

Although I know that he will not live much longer, Mega the dog has encouraged me. To help me see that there is hope though situation seems bleak. Mega I love you.
posted by Janelle at 11:42 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home