My journey...

Monday, April 12, 2010

My new phone

I saw the facebook photo idea where they commit themselves to take a picture a day. I was thinking about what a brilliant idea. A picture speaks more than a thousand words and to be conscious about God in my midst, I can take a picture a day which I sense God is there working in my life. Sometimes we can just go through the whole day without realizing His presence. I love taking pictures and if I consciously do something I love, then I consciously seek for God in my daily routine.

I thought it was a brilliant idea but I did not have a good camera phone that I can take around with me or a small enough camera. So I brushed the idea aside. I shared it with my care group members. They suggested I change my phone but I had no reason to. It is still working perfectly fine. Then the very next day, my phone died. Literally. I had to go get a new phone. I went to the shop and the first phone that captured my attention was the Nokia 7230 simply because it is a slide phone (which is my personal preference) and also because of its 3.2 mega pixel camera.

I shall be attempting to take a picture a day. Some of which I shall even blog about. Having started for a few weeks now, I realised that somethings you cannot really capture. with the camera. How can you capture certain things which God is working in our hearts? Take a picture of my heart? But my "project" has caused me to be more aware of God being active in my daily life. It has caused me to look out for little "sign posts" along my life's journey.


posted by Janelle at 11:14 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home