My journey...

Monday, February 18, 2008

Apple tree?

Someone sent me this through e-mail. i found it very cute. Amazed actually at how people could come up with all sorts of things. Basically, it is about "What tree are you." Your birthday corresponds to a type of tree and each tree has its own meaning. I am an Apple tree and this is what it says.....

Apple Tree (the Love)... Quiet and shy at times (This is so true), Lots of charm, appeal and attraction (So very true too :P), Pleasant attitude (What can I say), Flirtatious smile, adventurous, sensitive, loyal in love, wants to love and be loved (Who doesn't), faithful and tender partner, very generous, many talents, loves children, needs affectionate partner (Sounds like I am putting up an ad for myself. Haha. Anyone care to apply?)


posted by Janelle at 9:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home